Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

The day I met my dear friend

LIKE A SHOOTING STAR 

 A serial story depicting the world after studying abroad in Mitsuo.

 

 The day I met my dear friend
Yes, as you can see, it's incomplete (laughs) This is not the end.

 I didn't draw the background because I wanted to draw it later, and the principal didn't remember how to draw it, so I left it blank.

 I drew it a long time ago and it was left as it is ^^;

 I don't know if I can continue drawing, but it's a good idea, so it's in a half-finished state, but I uploaded it.

 From now on, Sophie will work on the large number of tasks to be submitted tomorrow in her study room until night.

 After that, in the garden of the dormitory, while looking at the starry sky, it must have been like four people pledged friendship.

 Well, I wish I could continue drawing ...  It was poor! 

Post a Comment

0 Comments