Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Shooting star promise

LIKE A SHOOTING STAR 

 A serial story depicting the world after studying abroad in Mitsuo.

 

 Shooting star promise
It's a short story by Lewis and Rummy that I thought I had to draw once!

 Rummy Abbott is Perman No. 2 of Ron's mother star Allylne.  In the main story, it will come out in the fifth episode.

 Even though there is only a momentary appearance scene, there is a name on the "Character introduction" page,

 He is a character that I would like you to keep in mind, but the reason is that

 This is because we plan to re-appear in the main story later.  It's just a plan ... (laughs)

 Returning to the content of this manga, whether Rummy can keep his promise with Lewis ...

 I do not know.

 I hope you can wait for the sequel to the main story again.

 


 Powered by FC2 homepage

 

 

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments